About Me

My photo
Massillon, Ohio, United States
My wife, Mary Pat, and I are Directors of Frontline Ministries International and Pastors of Frontline Worship Center. Our heart's desire is to see people healed up on the inside by our Father's amazing love in order to be increasingly free to partner with Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit to reach out in that beautiful love to save, heal, and deliver the lost, sick, and oppressed. Obedience that comes from a mutually loving partner relationship trumps an obedience that comes from a striving commitment to God's will!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Blast from the Past #7: A Picture

Here is a picture that came to me in a couple of chapters so I would like to share it with you. I saw a scale with the three chains holding each of two trays. On the left side was FAITH and SPIRIT. On the right side was FLESH and FEAR. Then I saw that dynamite was on the left tray and manure was on the right tray. Both sides were balanced. Then I saw MIND, WILL, and EMOTIONS were about to weight either side. When they weighted one side or another, the scale shifted to tip that side toward the floor. When they weighted the FAITH - SPIRIT side, the dynamite blew up and massive positive spiritual Holy Spirit energy was released. When they weighted the FLESH - FEAR side, demons filled the manure and it became even more of a cesspool. It also came to me that when EMOTIONS are allowed to take MIND and WILL toward one side or the other, it is the weakest part of us that is doing the leading.

Comments? Thoughts? Other pictures, words,  dreams, visions, etc. 


2 comments:

Phil said...

I am trying to comment on #7:"A Picture" but am not sure I am doing this right??? Anyway, I had a very tough morning with a certain member of my family who stands about four feet tall. This blog was exteremely encouraging to me. I was feeling fearful for this persons future and the Lord used this to remind me to have faith in Him and His power instead of allowing my emotions to cause me to fear. Blessings!-heather

Anonymous said...

thanks for the message pray that i dont give into my emotions but chose to live by faith and by the holy spirit