About Me

My photo
Massillon, Ohio, United States
My wife, Mary Pat, and I are Directors of Frontline Ministries International and Pastors of Frontline Worship Center. Our heart's desire is to see people healed up on the inside by our Father's amazing love in order to be increasingly free to partner with Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit to reach out in that beautiful love to save, heal, and deliver the lost, sick, and oppressed. Obedience that comes from a mutually loving partner relationship trumps an obedience that comes from a striving commitment to God's will!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Welcome to Your Ultimate Kingdom Destiny!


         Welcome to my blog to encourage you in your pursuit of your Heavenly Father's Kingdom destiny for your life! My desire for this blog is that it be a place that you can visit often to lift your spirits as you journey toward all that the Father has planned for you. I would hope that it would be a place that you could come on those difficult days to pour out your heart and to receive the courage to face your situations and circumstances with faith given as a gift from Holy Spirit. I would hope that it would be a place that you could come on those high days, when things are going well, to share your victories and to receive a word in season that would take you even higher. In short, don't be a stranger to this blog so you can consider my fatherly pastoral heart as I cheer you on to an ever-growing intimacy with your Heavenly Father, who is Your Ultimate Kingdom Destiny.

2 comments:

Michael Wheeler said...

This blog is so exciting! It is exactly what I've been looking for -- a great place to start my day with daily encouragement and opportunity for growth! Thanks for starting this blog. We can all grow closer to the Lord together. This is great!!

Pastor Bill Gokee said...

Dear Mike (precious son),

I appreciated your enthusiasm for the kick-off of this blog! I truly desire that it doesn't just end up as a good idea, but that it becomes a lively forum for many participants so that "we can all grow closer to the Lord together" (you nailed it!).
On a personal note, we love your growing little fam. It's great to have you living close by so that we often can enjoy seeing you all, and laugh together over David's antics!

Love and Heavenly Dad's Blessings,

Dad